Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas!



We had a wonderful Christmas with our families.  On Christmas Eve we had dinner with Lam's family at his parent's house.  It was great to see everyone!  When everyone left we watched Elf!  On Christmas morning we all got up and opened our stockings. Ramses really enjoyed getting into hers!  Lam and I then went to his grandmother's..also known as G'Spice's...for lunch.  We then drove to Burlington to have Christmas with my family.  After we exchanged presents, Mom, Sarah and I pulled out our old Unto US A Son video.  This is the Christmas Ballet our old dance studio does every other year.  It is something that is very special to me and it wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't get to watch it some how!  That evening, my Dad's side of the family came over for dinner and presents.  It was great to see everyone!  We also have several children in the mix, so it is especially exciting to hear all that got and what Santa brought them!  It can get loud with everyone together but that is how I like it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment