Our Family

Our Family

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Break!

Well, I finally have some time to work on this blog.  Lam and I are both on Christmas break!  We are really trying to enjoy this time because next year Lam will be working and won't get a break like he does while in school.  For a few days we will just be at home cleaning, running errands, and getting ready for the cruise we are going on with Lam's family after Christmas.  Tomorrow will also be going to Chapel Hill for a home Carolina basketball game.  I am very excited for Wednesday because I am going to Wake Forest, NC to visit with 3 of my 4 college roommates!  I always enjoy hanging out with them and catching up.  We don't get to see each other too often, so I really soak up the time we have together!

On Thursday, we will head to Smithfield to be with Lam's family through Christmas morning.  We will be attending a few different family events while there.  On Christmas Day we will travel to Burlington for the afternoon and evening.  On the 26th we leave for a Caribbean cruise!  We are both extremely excited to get to some warm weather and to relax on the beaches!  

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends!   

No comments:

Post a Comment