Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, July 10, 2011

April and May

As you can see, I am extremely bad about updating this thing.  I really do apologize!  I am going to post a few updates of the last few months.  Lets start with April and May.

April was a pretty normal month for us with me teaching and Lam finishing law school.  I did get Spring Break in there and that was wonderful!  We got to spend Easter at home and attended our first holiday service at Westover Church.  It was wonderful!  We then headed to Burlington for lunch with my family.  Here are a few pictures from that lunch.

My Dad and His Girls!

Lam and I

Me, Nikki and Sarah

Mom and Her Girls!
Now on to May!  We had lots going on throughout the month.  First Lam finished his last semester of law school!  He then took off to the beach for a week without me.  I missed him but he deserved it!  We then spent a weekend celebrating Hinton and Anna's engagement at one of their first parties!  That was a lot of fun.  The second weekend was very busy!  On Saturday, my friend Natalie and I drove down to Wilmington to meet baby Jude!  Nikki and Justin were there for Jill's (Nikki's sister) graduation and we could not resist driving down to see them!  We met them out on the beach and then headed to lunch at Sweet and Savory!  Martha even got to join us for a little while.  Jude is so cute and it was great having 4 of the 5 back together in Wilmington!  We missed you Candice!

The girls and baby Jude!

Me and Baby Jude!


Then on Sunday and Monday we celebrated Lam's graduation!  On Sunday there was the hooding ceremony.  Lam's family and my family got together to celebrate!  We are all so proud of Lam!  On Monday morning we went to graduation for all the Wake Forest University graduates.  The law school then broke off to get their diplomas in Wait Chapel.  I cannot express how proud I am of Lam and his accomplishments!  Here is a picture after the hooding and a video of Lam getting his diploma!






Our last two weekends in May were spent at OIB!  They were a tease and really made us ready for summer!  The first one was spend with friends: Kemp, Lizzie, Jeremy, and Natalie!  Ramses even had a friend named Abby!  We all had a great time.  The next weekend was Memorial Day Weekend!  Even though Lam had already started his bar review course, we were able to make it down there for some relaxing! We spent the weekend with Lamar, Marci, Grandma Jean and Eason.  Ramses enjoyed playing in the ocean and found her a new favorite spot to sleep at the beach house!

Ramses playing with Lam in the water!

Ramses and Jolie on the back of the couch!

When we got back, I got ready for my last two weeks of school and Lam hit the books hard preparing for the bar exam!  Stay tuned for an update on our busy month of June!

No comments:

Post a Comment